Sunday, July 3, 2011

I need your help....

If anyone tried to leave a comment today and was denied access or received a message that said something like "Unable to complete your request" I would appreciate it if you could send me an email to ras8202@live.com to let me know.  Also, there should be something called a bX code listed and Goog.  le needs this code to be able to pinpoint the problem.  Here's what Google sent me to explain the bX code:


If you've been blogging for any amount of time, at one time or another, you've seen something like "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.  When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
* Provide the following error code and additional information:  bX-sp4hmm

Thanks everyone and I'm so sorry for this inconvenience.
Bob

1 comment:

Sindy said...

Let's again. Now I am not using Google Account, just using "Name/URL" to as my identity.