Saturday, October 1, 2011

Focus and Leverage Part 55

In one of my last few blogs, I told you that I had asked Bruce Nelson to write a White Paper on something that Bruce and I have been working on for the past six months or so.  In previous blogs we have written about two TOC based tools that haven't gotten a lot of attention by the TOC community.  Bruce and I both feel that it is time that these two tools, the Interference Diagram (ID) and the Intermediate Objectives Map (IO Map), take more of a center stage.  Each of these tools used by themselves have provided both of us with some pretty amazing results, but when combined together, their true power is unleashed.

Bruce is putting the finishing touches on his white paper and when it's done I'll share it with you probably as an attached PDF file, if I can figure out how to do that.  Once I do share it, we will gladly take questions on this document that Bruce has written.  On a personal note, both Bruce and I will be pretty much tied up for the near future as we will be editing our new book entitled Epiphanized which is scheduled for publication in December or January.  But even more importantly, as I type this blog, I am awaiting a call from my daughter with news on the status of my 5th grandchild.  Sorry everyone, she will definitely be my priority.

Bob Sproull
ras8202@live.com

No comments: