Thursday, February 6, 2014

Most popular posts.......

Yesterday I was asked what the most popular blog posting were in terms of what readers liked viewing.  Below is a listing of the top five posts since I started my blog in 2010. I hope this answers the question asked.  You should be able to click on each link and it will take you to the actual posting.

Bob Sproull

Posts
EntryPageviews
Jun 14, 2013, 3 comments
 
26209
May 20, 2013, 3 comments
 
8725
7341
Jun 24, 2011, 1 comment
 
4951
Apr 14, 2013, 13 comments
3020

2 comments:

M.ZUBAIR said...

I am TOC enthusiastic and fan of your FOCUS & LEVARGE blog.

I am wondering if you allow me to translate some of your articles to Arabic and posting them in my Arabic blog about TOC.

Thanks a lot for sharing knowledge openly with world.

Bob Sproull said...

Mhammed, yes, you can translate the articles. My intent is to help people and companies improve throughout the world and it's why I write the blog. Good luck and thanks for enjoying Focus and Leverage.
My best always,
Bob