Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Blue Heron Journal....

Several months ago I was asked to look into the future to see what I could see.  Specifically, what did I think the near future held for the United States.  I gave my take on this and it was published in the February edition of the Blue Heron Journal published by Patricia E. Moody, a very accomplished author along with six other successful businessmen.  The title of the article in, Been Down So Long it Looks Like Up to Me - Predictions About Manufacturing's and Supply Management Future from Seven Seers.  The other contributors were, Microsoft's Mike Opal, Joe Pine, author of Mass Customization, David Simchi-Levi, MIT Professor, Michael Schrage, MIT Sloan School, Mark Steele, CEO of Skyware Global, Dave Nelson, Chairman Quality Analytics and former Chairman Institute for Supply Management, and Quentin Samelson, Materials Program Lead, MSC Global, Nokia Siemens Networks.  All responses are quite interesting for me.

Here is the link to this article:  https://sites.google.com/site/blueheronjournal/home/been-down-so-long-predictions-for-mfg

Bob Sproull

No comments: