Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

There are so many things to be thankful for in my life and with the new year starting today, I want to thank all of my avid followers for making me feel special.  This past December, Bruce Nelson and I were fortunate enough to have our third book published together and we hope it is well received.  Our new book is the sequel to Epiphanized A Novel on Unifying Theory of Constraints, Lean and Six Sigma and is entitled, Focus and Leverage: The Critical Methodology for Theory of Constraints, Lean and Six Sigma (TLS). Although it is too soon to have received any reviews on our sequel, I did want to share an email I received from one of my Master Black Belt trainers, from Kent State, Stephen Skillman.

"Bob, I just wanted to let you know that I came across a LinkedIn email that linked to a discussion about your new book.  I immediately ordered it that night and had it mailed 2nd Day and received it Christmas Eve (by the way, I hope you had a fantastic Christmas with your family.....I know we certainly did).  I'm 9 Chapters and 106 pages in so far and I wanted to pass along to you that it feels like I picked up 'Epiphanized' all over again.  What a great read so far.  I'm definitely interested in just how they fully fix Aviation Dynamics as well as Saint Luke's.  Keep 'em comin'.  I'm not even done with this one and I'm already hoping you write a 3rd book with the same characters someday.  And remember, I'm not a big, avid reader, but it's got me engrossed."
Stephen Skillman
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Consultant/ Facilitator
Cell Phone: 440-227-1352


I do want to personally thank Stephen for his wonderful comments and compliments on our sequel.  Stephen is one of the most knowledgeable improvement people I know and if he likes our sequel, then we must have done something right!  If you need improvements to your company, Stephen and his dad, Bob, are the guys to contact!!

In closing I want to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous New Year!
Bob Sproull
 

No comments: